Accepted abstracts will be presented in PDF format at the CoGEN 2020 September 26, 2020 virtual congress.
We ask accepted abstracts to send us a short (1-2 minute) video presentation emphasizing the key points of the abstract.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Abstracts for the congress:
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the Congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to: 1) select the abstracts relevant to the sessions; 2) decide on the final form of presentation.
- The Committee will accept 2 abstracts for poster display per presenting author.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Full names (first and last) all authors
- Email addresses of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 350 words and cannot include tables and graphs.
About Abstract Submission:
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting.
Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered.
To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.